Pre-employment testing is used in the interview and hiring process to screen potential employees, gauging a candidate’s knowledge and current skill level. From the results, companies make a well-informed decision to hire or pass on the candidate. Even more beneficial, if hired, supervisors and managers identify exactly where their new employee’s skills and knowledge will best succeed and if he or she may need additional training.
NBS offers pre-employment testing for every industry.
Benefits of Pre-Employment Testing
According to research from CareerBuilder, 74% of employers say they’ve hired the wrong person for a position. Thankfully, there’s a way to lessen the chances of a bad hire. A pre-employment test ensures that candidates have the necessary skills to be successful on the job. Other benefits of pre-employment testing include:
- More efficient hiring process: save time by accurately measuring a candidate’s true skills and knowledge.
- Safer work environment: ensure every single worker is qualified for the job.
- Lower turnover rate: companies who use pre-employment tests report a 39% lower turnover rate (Aberdeen Group).
- Cost savings: U.S. Department of Labor estimates the cost of replacing a bad hire can be 30% of that employee’s yearly salary.
- More competent workforce: companies who use pre-employment assessments are 24% more likely to have employees who exceed performance goals (Aberdeen Group).
There are many advantages that Nocti Business Solutions offers when it comes to pre-employment tests for your business. We have the options, resources, and experience to guide you through the process.
- Online or Paper/Pencil Delivery
- Branded Testing
- Hosting an Assessment
- Online Data Storage
At Nocti Business Solutions, we understand the importance of having results for pre-employment testing. Managers need detailed, in-depth reporting to make smart decisions, which is why we provide detailed score reporting with our testing services. Customized score reports are also available upon request.
Standardized reports include individual and group data. Individual data sections provide scores for each performance area and allow managers to compare results to the group, as well as site cumulative, state, and national averages. Additionally, group scoring allows for identifying areas where group training may be needed and compare the performance of participants.
For managers who need specific data types, we also offer Custom Reporting, including gap, demographic, and task-link analysis reports—all available for individual and group analysis.
Testing Management Dashboard
The Client Services Center is a one-stop tool for managing a successful testing program. It is secure, password-protected, and easy to navigate. The Management Dashboard will provide you with everything you need to access and evaluate your testing reports.